We ask that you bring the following items with you for your appointment:
- Your current eyeglasses and/or contact lenses
- List of all current medications (include the name of the medication and the dosage)
- Medical records that relate to your condition. This should include x-rays, CT scans and any additional test results or copies of medical records.
- Your current health insurance identification card and any referral/authorization forms that may be required by your insurance company.
- All forms with your information that was mailed or printed out.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that we can process your information. We will do our best to see you promptly at your scheduled time. Because of the nature of our practices, we sometimes have emergencies that can cause a delay.
We appreciate your understanding when other patients require extra time, and we promise to give you the same undivided attention when you are seen.